Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to your use of Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website.
▪ By logging onto Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website, you are here by declaring your approval to abide by the following terms and conditions, and in the case of your disapproval of the following terms and conditions, please refrain from logging onto the website, and utilizing its services.
▪ We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions from time to time as we see fit, and it is your duty to review these terms and conditions periodically. We are not obligated to contact or inform you of any amendments made to the terms and conditions.
▪ Your continued use of Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website, is a declaration of your approval of all its terms and conditions that are applicable during your time of use.
▪ To best utilize Dar Al Sharq’s website “Al Waseet”, creating a personal account via your own personal email account and a personal password is required. The email account that you choose to create your personal account with, will be instrumental in preserving the privacy of your account’s password, as well as any and all activities that you engage in. That is why it is detrimental for you to choose your password wisely, and to choose one that is not easily identifiable by others.
▪ We advise all users to type in their first and last names in the “Username” field, and to refrain from using words such as: “Al Sharq Al Waseet” or “Al Waseet”.
▪ In case of having your account hacked into, please contact our customer service team immediately.
▪ We are an online, advertising platform, we allow users that abide by our terms and conditions to display, promote, and sell their products and services, as well as buy other promoted products/services. In case of making a purchase of a product/service that is promoted on the website through a third party service provider, we are not in any way considered a participant in that transaction. That is why it is detrimental for any user who plans to carry out any type of transaction through a third party service provider to here by declare that Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website is not a participant in that transaction, and is therefor not to be held responsible for any and all transaction-related outcomes or disputes.
▪ All users here by declare their approval of Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website’s choice in allowing the display and promotion of products and services that adhere to the stated terms and conditions set forth in this document. The website does not pre-check or approve the content intended for display and/or promotion, however, the website has the right to turn down, delete, or transfer any content that violates its terms and conditions, and/or without reason, and as it sees fit.
▪ All users here by declare their sole responsibility for their own personal content that has been published on, or promoted through the platform, as well as the consequences of publishing and/or promoting said content through the platform.
▪ To ensure optimum precision, all users here by declare their sole responsibility of any and all content promoted or transferred through their own personal email accounts, or through any other means.
▪ All users here by declare the content provided by them for the sole purpose of promoting it over our platform, meets the description provided and/or is shown in the attached photographs, and is in accordance with the instructions and guidelines put forth by the website for promotional purposes, and is there by considered intellectual property of Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website.
All users are able to use the website for advertising and promotional purposes, however, they must abide by the following conditions in order to not be subjected to banning, and/or legal prosecution (in some instances). All users here by declare their sole responsibility for any and all content provided by them, and that they absolve the website and its management of any responsibility for said content.
The website here by declares no responsibility for any content shared by its users, and or any damages brought on by the publication and/or promotion of said content.
▪ The copying, transfer, modification, reproduction, alteration, amendment, re-creation, production, editing, marketing, printing, display, distribution, promotion and use of any and all content available through the website without a written authorization by the website and its management is strictly prohibited.
▪ The violation of the website’s “prohibited content” policy is strictly prohibited.
▪ The violation of any other party’s intellectual or physical properties is strictly prohibited.
▪ The transfer or spread of malicious digital viruses or disruptive content, or any other technology with the sole purpose of harming the website and/or its users, is strictly prohibited.
▪ Any spread of content that carries forth any kind of threat, intimidation, insult and harassment, or any other kind of unethical content is strictly prohibited.
▪ placing an ad or content in a segment that it doesn’t belong to is strictly prohibited.
▪ Any content that promotes or incites racism, discrimination or bigotry on basis of religion, skin color, political beliefs, ailments, physical or mental disablement, social, and financial standing is strictly prohibited.
▪ Any content that may incite criminal or security offenses, as well as causes interpersonal or family quarrels is strictly prohibited.
▪ Any content that may cause harm to any other website, regardless of orientation, and value or whether its regarded as competition is strictly prohibited.
▪ Any content that doesn’t abide by general internet ethical policies, and that of Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website specifically, is strictly prohibited.
▪ Publishing or promoting content that aims to defame someone, malign their character and name, as well as violates their privacy is strictly prohibited.
▪ Any hacking activities that aim to sabotage the website, impact its services negatively and harm its infrastructure is strictly prohibited.
▪ Publishing and promoting false, misleading and exploitative ads is strictly prohibited.
▪ Using any or all illegal means to sabotage or block the website, and to gain access to its database for the purpose of hacking into it for any reason possible is strictly prohibited.
▪ Collecting any information or data about the website’s users, their email accounts, personal information or anything else related is strictly prohibited.
▪ Publishing the link to another website in the ad/promotion’s headline and its description is strictly prohibited.
Users that publish or promote content that contains one or more of the following prohibited subject matters will risk having their account deleted, be blacklisted on the platform and the relevant authorities will be informed about their behavior, so that the necessary laws can be implemented:
▪ pyramid advertising and marketing schemes to defraud users.
▪ Alcoholic beverages, wines, tobacco products, narcotics, drugs, hallucinogens, and intoxicants.
▪ Sharing any direct or indirect links that promote products and/or services that is prohibited by law.
▪ Sorcery or any related services, palmistry, tea-leave or coffee cup reading, horoscopes, fortune-telling, promotion of marriage through sorcery, or any promotion or indication of its derivatives.
▪ Financing loans.
▪ Prostitution or any adjacent services.
▪ sexism, or any activity that aims to put down women, and violates societal decency regulations and laws.
▪ Pedophilia and/or child abuse content, as well as any pornographic content in general.
▪ Any or all content that aims to discriminate against or disenfranchise people according to their religious beliefs.
▪ The violation of any other party’s physical or intellectual property, or any other property for that matter.
▪ Any and all pornographic material and content, as well as any photographic content that depicts genitalia.
▪ Prohibited antiquities and artifacts.
▪ Forged and misleading information about the nature or manner of using products and/or services.
▪ Goods, products and services that violate the private physical or intellectual property and rights of any other party, as well as their rights and privacy.
▪ Counterfeit, stolen, illegal, and unauthorized products and services.
▪ Any hacking activities that aim to sabotage the website, impact its services negatively and harm its infrastructure.
▪ Using any or all illegal means to sabotage or block the website, and to gain access to its database for the purpose of hacking into it for any reason possible.
▪ Collecting any information or data about the website’s users, their email accounts, personal information or anything else related.
▪ Fireworks, explosives and any other flammable products.
▪ Weapons of any kind, whether licensed or not, or any other related objects and products of any kind.
▪ Any and all illegal products or objects that can cause anyone any harm.
▪ Personal documents, financial records or any other personal information including mailing lists.
▪ Lottery tickets, sweepstakes and slot machines.
▪ Police and army equipment, including: badges, uniforms, coats, weapons and any other prohibited objects and products.
▪ Fictitious projects.
▪ Endangered animals, animals that can cause humans harm, animals protected by the law, and animals that re not suitable for human cohabitation.
Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website does not represent or guarantee the safety and privacy of information transferred to any third-party service provider, and the responsibility of the privacy of personal information falls solely on the user.
Intellectual Property Rights
All users here by declare and acknowledge that any content that exists on Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website is considered Dar Al Sharq’s intellectual property and is protected by the copyright and trademark act, which is in turn recognized by the State of Qatar’s laws, as well as international treaties and agreements.
The website may display and/or promote certain brands’ products and/or services that belong to third parties from a promotional standpoint. The use of these brands’ products and services may be subject to licensing granted by the mentioned third parties to Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website and its management.
All users are here by committed to pay Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website and its management a compensation fee that covers any or all damages that the website has to endure in case of, but not limited to: Legal fees, or any other expenses regardless of their type, mentioned or unmentioned, as a result of users’ violation of other parties’ rights, including, but not limited to: copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, intellectual property and privacy.
Restriction and termination of service
All users here by acknowledge Dar Al Sharq’s “Al Waseet” website’s right to impose certain service restrictions from time to time, which includes: the maximum number of days that content displayed and/or promoted on the website can be kept or saved, and the maximum number of posts/ads posted, among others.